Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Less Stuff, Less Responsibility!

I am absolutely amazed that everything I now own fits into a 5x10 storage unit and there is lots of room (minus all the clothes & items I am bringing w/me on the road). 
When I began this journey I decided to let go of things in order to "lighten" my load, be more free and have the opportunity to go where I want, when I want without all the excess baggage, let's just call it stuff, holding me back. Well today, the day before my journey across the USA, as I am taking care of the last if the packing & sorting & preparing and....visiting friends to say......see you later.....I do not feel free or lighter. Quite honestly, I feel lots of fear of the uncertain, and exciting, road ahead of me. Although I have chosen for this journey to me a solo trip, I fear the loneliness on the road that I already feel as I pack & plan all alone. I am unsure if/when I will come back or if instead I'll find a new place to call home. Uncertainty is, can be scary but I am so ready for this adventure. The things I know for sure is.....I get to see parts of the USA (& hopefully the world) that I have never seen before, I get to spend time with my sister & her kids, my don & his girlfriend, I may see my in-laws, and will get to spend time with my long-time friend from Japan...all while making new friends on the road. I also know that the sky is the limit. As long as I follow my dreams & aim for the stars.....I will be living a life of joy & bliss where my soul is filled & I am dancing inside. That is what my intention is on this trip; Connection, Adventure & Freedom, my 3 Core Desires!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment