Thursday, July 10, 2014

First Stop...Yosemite!

AMAZING! That is the best word I can use to describe my first visit to Yosemite! 
I was born and raised in California yet it took me 45 years (oops, I told you my age...lol) to get to this beautiful place. What made this trip even better is that my daughter, Ashley, and her 4 long-time best girlfriends (all of my other daughters) went with me AND a friend from high school gave us a full day tour of the park. The tour and day was simply perfect. We had laughs, oh my....so many laughs and saw amazing sites, and had a great lunch and had a few mishaps that made the trip that much more memorable. We even met a wonderful family from Belgium that we spent some time with and learned about their culture. I honestly could not have asked for or imagined a better experience!!!
Me and the girls at the first Yosemite photo opp!







Me and my friend Sean from high school. He was an amazing and very patient tour guide!!
The great family from Belgium we met on one of our walks/hikes!

This was by FAR the scariest part of the day for me when my daughter and her friend wanted to climb out to the edge of the diving board. We stopped them before they could get all the way out there! 
This may have been the funniest part of the day. So many funny moments including a man eating crab that almost attacked my daughter!! LOL










No comments:

Post a Comment