Monday, July 14, 2014

It's Really About to Happen

I am getting SO excited making my plans to drive across country. I haven't taken as much time as maybe I "should" have to plan but I am just too anxious to get on the road. I have always wanted to see the world and I am so excited to be starting right here, essentially in my backyard, across the USA. 
Getting in my car (A car) and just driving, gives me a sense of freedom with the open road ahead of me. It makes me feel like anything is possible and makes me feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting to see what lies ahead. 
I am planning my route/drive to Utah to see Zion National Park. I have heard from several people that it is magical and more beautiful than Yosemite or The Grand Canyon. I am searching for the most inexpensive places to sleep since I am doing this trip on a shoe string and since I don't camp....I'm thinking I may need a bed, AND a kitchen. Lol 
Stay tuned and follow me as I embark to discover all things that fill my soul and light me up!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment